Greetings from the Netherlands. This morning we took a stroll around the town and these are my favourite six to share with you and The Propagator
1. The canals are looking pretty with water lilies ￼
There are hollyhocks growing on the path sides .
2. Famous for the blue and white porcelain or Delftware.
3. It was market day and the flowers sellers had armfuls of peonies for €6
4. There were delightful mixed bunches ready to take away. Pastel shades
5 fabulous mop head hydrangeas
Only €3 for 3 stems
6. My favourites were the flowers in strong jewel colours.
Colours as vibrant as this selection of candles
I hope you have had a wonderful Saturday wherever you are. D.